Before you want to return an order, you must first complete the return form. You must do this within 14 days of receiving your order. You can download the return form via the button below.
You can complete the return form in writing or online. After you have completed the form, you can e-mail the request to the e-mail address below.
Send the completed form to: firstname.lastname@example.org
MENTIONED IN THE SUBJECT OF THE MAIL “RETURN REQUEST”
You will then receive further instructions for returning
- Submit your return request within 14 days of receipt. If you do this after 14 days, we can cancel your return request.
- Complete the return form completely and send it to email@example.com
- It is not mandatory to enter a "reason for return". We advise you to fill this in to prevent any unnecessary returns.
- Electrical parts are not taken back.
- The item must be returned as soon as possible and at the latest within 7 days after the approval of the request.
- The item must be unused and undamaged. If the product is used or damaged, Autodemontage Veenendaal may charge a 100% reduction in value.
- Keep in mind that you can rate a product as you would in a physical store. It is not necessary to open the package or the seal for the evaluation of the products. If you have done more than evaluating the product, we may charge a value reduction of up to 100%.
- Pack the item in a box to prevent damage during transport.
- We ask you to write the credit number clearly on the outside of the return shipment.
- The return shipment must be sent to us sufficiently prepaid; the consumer pays the costs of the return.
- The consumer bears the risk for a return shipment. We therefore advise you to send the package by registered post and to keep the proof of shipment, so that you can claim a possible loss from your carrier.
- A refund will be processed as soon as possible, at the latest within 14 working days after termination.
- If the entire order is returned, we will credit the original purchase amount excluding shipping costs.